Hello, and welcome to Cats in My Closet! Below is a detailed list of terms and conditions to protect Cats in My Closet, LLC, Kristen Milford, and user(s) of this website and its properties. Please read carefully.
- Content: Site’s content in all of its entirety is for User’s general use only. Site’s content is subject to change at any time without prior notice given to User.
- Permissions: Cats in My Closet and all content therein is protected under creative copyright. User may share up to 3 (three) photos from each blog post via blog and/or social media sites for personal use only. Blog Owner requests that User link back to original sources on Site for each post. Photos may contain a watermark which is not to be removed by User under any circumstances. Photos may NOT be used for marketing or business purposes or for any third party monetary gain for any reason without prior written consent from Blog Owner. Unauthorized use of Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be considered a criminal offense, to be enforced to the highest extent of the law. Any dispute arising out of such use of Site and its properties is subject to the laws of the United States.
- Copyright: Site contains material which is licensed to and/or owned by Blog Owner. This material includes but is not necessarily limited to: Site layout and overall appearance; photography; videos; blog graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with Copyright Law of the United States, which orchestrates part of these stated terms and conditions.
- Disclosures: Site is registered as an LLC in the state of South Carolina and is considered a for-profit business, meaning Site generates revenue from collaborations, sponsorships, and advertising from third parties including but not limited to banner ad sales, sponsored posts and collaborations, campaigns, giveaways, affiliate links such as ShareASale, ShopStyle, CJ Affiliate, and Viglinks (all of which pay commission per sale and/or per click), and social media mentions on Blog Owner’s accounts. As outlined by the FTC, any item that Site and/or Blog Owner receive or purchase due to store credit, at a reduced price, or that is sent to Site and/or Blog Owner without cost is marked with a “c/o,” which stands for “courtesy of” followed by the name of the business, store, or company. Readers will be alerted of sponsored posts via text that reads the word “sponsored” and/or “ad” located in relevant hashtags and/or copy on both the Site and Blog Owner’s social media posts. One notice will be included per post.
- Republished Work: All work posted and/or reproduced on this website which are not the property of or licensed to the Site are published in accordance with usage laws of the United States. User agrees to comply with the terms and uses of these works, in accordance with Copyright Law of the United States, which orchestrates part of these stated terms and conditions.
- Third-Party Links: Site may link to and/or provide links to a third party website. These links are provided to User as a method of convenience but do NOT necessarily reflect an endorsement, partnership and/or affiliation with said website(s). Blog Owner will not be held responsible for the content of the hyperlinked website(s), regardless of whether User finds content offensive or irrelevant.
- Warranties: Blog Owner does not provide any warranty and/or guarantee regarding accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Site. User hereby acknowledges that content on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors, for which Blog Owner shall not be held liable.
If you agree to these terms and conditions, feel free to browse and comment on my site to your heart’s content, y’all!